Go behind-the-scenes with two-time Olympic judo gold medalist and future MMA star Kayla Harrison as she prepares for her PFL debut in 2018!
In the premiere episode, Kayla begins her training at Pedro’s Judo Center, where her Olympic career started. She talks about the upcoming season of the Professional Fighters League and how she plans to train for her transition to mixed martial arts.
More QuickHits with Kayla Harrison:
– Episode 6: ‘It Takes A Village To Make A Champion’
– Episode 5: Kayla Harrison Talks Progress, Team and Strategy
– Episode 4: Kayla Harrison Heads To Boston For Some Holiday Shopping
– Episode 3: Kayla Harrison Heads To New Jersey To Train At RABJJ Academy
– Episode 2: Kayla Harrison Does Strength Training At ‘Paul’s House Of Pain’
– Episode 1: The Journey From Olympic Champion To MMA Fighter Begins
The post PFL QuickHits with Kayla Harrison: The Journey From Olympic Champion To MMA Fighter Begins appeared first on Professional Fighters League.