Go behind-the-scenes with two-time Olympic judo gold medalist and future MMA star Kayla Harrison as she prepares for her PFL debut in 2018!
This week Kayla reveals her “secret weapon” as she works on strength and conditioning at One to One Strength in North Andover, MA or as she like to call it, “Paul’s House of Pain.”
More QuickHits with Kayla Harrison:
– Episode 6: ‘It Takes A Village To Make A Champion’
– Episode 5: Kayla Harrison Talks Progress, Team and Strategy
– Episode 4: Kayla Harrison Heads To Boston For Some Holiday Shopping
– Episode 3: Kayla Harrison Heads To New Jersey To Train At RABJJ Academy
– Episode 2: Kayla Harrison Does Strength Training At ‘Paul’s House Of Pain’
– Episode 1: The Journey From Olympic Champion To MMA Fighter Begins
The post PFL QuickHits with Kayla Harrison: Strength Training At ‘Paul’s House Of Pain’ appeared first on Professional Fighters League.