Go behind-the-scenes with two-time Olympic judo gold medalist and future MMA star Kayla Harrison as she prepares for her PFL debut in 2018!
This week Kayla explains that “it takes a village to make a champion.” She talks about her coaches and support team as she trains in Muay Thai, boxing, Jiu Jitsu and more in anticipation of her first professional MMA fight.
More QuickHits with Kayla Harrison:
– Episode 6: ‘It Takes A Village To Make A Champion’
– Episode 5: Kayla Harrison Talks Progress, Team and Strategy
– Episode 4: Kayla Harrison Heads To Boston For Some Holiday Shopping
– Episode 3: Kayla Harrison Heads To New Jersey To Train At RABJJ Academy
– Episode 2: Kayla Harrison Does Strength Training At ‘Paul’s House Of Pain’
– Episode 1: The Journey From Olympic Champion To MMA Fighter Begins
The post PFL QuickHits with Kayla Harrison: ‘It Takes A Village To Make A Champion’ appeared first on Professional Fighters League.