Go behind-the-scenes with two-time Olympic judo gold medalist and future MMA star Kayla Harrison as she prepares for her PFL debut in 2018!
This week Kayla heads to RABJJ Academy in New Jersey to do a little sparring, Jiu Jitsu, striking, strength and conditioning and more with famed coaches Mark Henry and Ricardo Almeida as she visits different camps around the country.
More QuickHits with Kayla Harrison:
– Episode 6: ‘It Takes A Village To Make A Champion’
– Episode 5: Kayla Harrison Talks Progress, Team and Strategy
– Episode 4: Kayla Harrison Heads To Boston For Some Holiday Shopping
– Episode 3: Kayla Harrison Heads To New Jersey To Train At RABJJ Academy
– Episode 2: Kayla Harrison Does Strength Training At ‘Paul’s House Of Pain’
– Episode 1: The Journey From Olympic Champion To MMA Fighter Begins
The post PFL QuickHits with Kayla Harrison: Garden State of Mind appeared first on Professional Fighters League.